BT600 Laser-Tracked Bluetooth Mouse for Mac, PC & Linux
Ultra-precise 1600 dpi laser-tracked rechargeable Bluetooth wireless 5-button mouse.
Advanced laser tracking system allows mousing on virtually any surface.
Description: The RadTech BT600 makes a great addition to your digital arsenal.
This ruggedly built and versatile Bluetooth wireless mouse packs such a solid productivity punch, you'll never want to be without it.
The BT600 combines 5-button control, ultra-precise 1600 dpi laser tracking, NiMH rechargeable batteries and in-mouse charging via an included USB cable.
Never get stranded with dead batteries again: Simply attach the included USB charging cable to your computer and the included NiMH batteries begin charging while
you continue working. BT600's scroll wheel doubles as a charge status indicator and cell life is extended while powered on thanks to the BT600's power-saving sleep mode.
A recessed, top-mounted power switch allows the mouse to be powered down for extended periods of nonuse and prevents accidental power up during transport.
Easy Set-up: Connecting the BT600 is simple, with no drivers needed for Mac or PC.
Buttons 4 & 5 are conveniently positioned near the right thumb for right-handed users and all buttons are fully application assignable with no additional software.
Use RadTech's free RadMouse configuration driver for Mac OS X, Highresolution Enterprises'
X-Mouse Button Control for Windows,
or Teksoft's BlueMouse for Windows-based (Pocket PC) mobile devices and take complete control of your digital domain.
- Smooth tracking, maintenance-free 1600 dpi non-visible laser tracking technology
- 5-button control plus scroll wheel make navigating your workspace a breeze
- Button can be assigned by applications - perfect for Expose' & Dashboard
- BT Class II - Supports the standard HID profile for use with virtually any host device
- 10 Meter free space range - control your computer from across the room
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) technology eliminates interference from other devices
- Full-size form factor for those who prefer a larger mouse
- Use with non Bluetooth-equipped computers requires a USB Bluetooth adapter
- Power switch conserves batteries when not in use or stored
- Use RadTech's free RadMouse HID driver for unparalleled control in Mac OS X
- Use X-Mouse Button Control for mouse button configuration in Windows
- Use Teksoft's BlueMouse for Windows-based (Pocket PC) mobile devices
- System Requirements: Mac OS 10.3 or higher - Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & Win7
- Bluetooth Version:
- 2.4 GHz AFH
- HID v1.0
- Data Rate:
- > 2.1 Mbps
- Tracking Method:
- Laser 1600 dpi
- Power Requirement:
- 2.4 - 3 VDC
2xAA NiMH Cells included
- Via USB Cable
- Charge Rate:
- 500 mAh: 80% @ 290 min
- 109 x 67 x 36mm
- 126g with Batteries
- Product of Taiwan
Bluetooth SupportRadMouse Driver